Sunday, March 22, 2009

Oh Frabjous Day!






I just witnessed Maddy turning onto her tummy. It was amazing. Now it won't be long until she is crawling around the house. Maddy managed to do this twice before I was able to get the camera out. So unfortunately I do not have a picture of her on her belly, today at least. I know I shall have ample opportunity to snap a picture in the near future.

Other notable news, Maddy had her four-month check-up last week. She weighs two ounces shy of fourteen pounds and measures twenty-four inches long. Also, she really has developed a great laugh, enjoys kicking her legs (especially in the bath tub), likes to play contingency games (peek-a-boo) and loves to talk, talk and talk. In that regard, she really takes after her mommy.

Yesterday, we went thrifting and I found her some awesome toys. A huge bag of mega blox, a recorder, some soft blocks, a neat toy giraffe and a large batch of really cute books were just some of the loot I scored.

Lastly, Maddy has outgrown her pink shoes, so I made her some new shoes. I was thinking of Springtime and the little robins hopping around in our backyard.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Cutie pie!! and I love the shoes!! :-)
xxxoo,
Susie Wheaton

dopel said...

Such a beautiful smile!! I like that she is chatty like her Mom! The shoes are great!