Monday, June 30, 2008

19 Week Sonogram

19 weeks
Maddy at 19 weeks.

On June 25, Tim and I went to our perinatologist. The cyst has grown in size by one centimeter and now measures 11 cm. Maddy, was sound asleep and was facing my spine. As a result, the sonogram tech had some trouble seeing her heart, the front of her brain and one other thing which I am unable to recall. So we'll go back in three weeks for another check up on Maddy. She is growing really fast. She measures 10 cm from head to rump and weighs a little over 10 ounces. Her heart rate was 145 bpm. In a matter of just three weeks, Maddy has doubled in size and weight. Everything else looked great on the sonogram. The perinatologist will wait to see what my OB wants to do about the cyst. So when my OB gets the latest results from the perinatologist, I suppose we'll go from there.

Lastly, at least once a day, I feel a little tap from Maddy. It is just amazing. :)

No comments: